Tennis practice plan
Tennis On court session ( 45 minutes)
Plan for Nov 2018
1. Forehand and backhand control
- Stand in the middle of the opposite net.
- Place 4 square at the centre as a focal point.
- Feed balls to forehand and backhand.
- Alex need to return back the ball so I can catch them. Count number of balls that I catch. Finish at #50.
- Split step
- Don't compromise technique
- Drop and lift
- Crossover movement
- If I can't catch the balls, at least they need to drop to the centre
2. Feed ball by racket from the corner of the opposite net.
Similar to the above, the only difference is that Alex needs to control the ball to the focal point. Finish at 50 balls in
3. Server and 6
- Alex serve the first ball. If in, get to ready position
- Feed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 as move closer to the net for a volley